Health is a lifestyle, not a fad, diet or ‘health kick’.
Food is not ‘good’ or ‘bad’ (I still pick myself up on this one).
Eating is not ‘clean’ or ‘dirty’.
Food is not ‘super’.
A healthy LIFE is eating simple whole food 80% of the time and allowing yourself to go with the unpredictable flow of life, saying “yes please!” to a treat, a second serve or a champagne for the other 20% …. with ZERO guilt. This approach WORKS beauties and it doesn’t consume our minds with overanalysing our choices.